[TYPO3] How can BE-Users access the Constant Editor?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Sep 25 16:26:46 CEST 2006

Hi Johannes. Only Admin users has access to the Constants-Editor.
But you can try Stig Nørgaard's "Constant Editor" extension.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/constant_editor/0.1.4/

Using that you can give non-admin users access to a selected list of
constants.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1159012796.28978.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...