[TYPO3] jedit not authenticating

Matt Bracewell mattadley at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:33:05 CEST 2006

Hi Fernando,

As far as I can tell that's the normal message served if you hit the
site using a browser attempting to retrieve type=761.
My experience is that I get this message on a local WAMP installation
where jedit works just fine.

I totally understand your frustration though as I can't authenticate
against my production server, even after hours of research and
experimentation.
I know that my jedit installation is good (because it works with my dev
server) so I've been looking into what's different on my production server.
There are now quite a few unanswered posts about this subject so I hope
we can find an answer - when it all works it's amazingly productive.

Beyond comparing my installs I'm not so hot on debugging - can anybody help?
(The installation comparison is probably a dead end for me anyway as the
production server is Linux (of course).

Lotsa,

Matt