[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register - the page cannot be displayed

Stanislav Rusnák monstrozita at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:27:52 CEST 2006

Hi all.

I have a problem with sr_feuser_register. I have posted this before, but
did not get answer, so I am posting it again with better specification.
I am using typo3 4.0.1 and sr_feuser_register 2.5.1.
I am trying to configure sr_feuser_register on a completely new
installation of typo.
I added static to root page template and changed default values through
constant editor.
When I hit every page which contains sr_feuser_register plugin, I get
"page cannot be displayed" message in IE. The system is generating empty
index.php file.
Can be possibly problem at the side of server or in configuration?

Stanislav Rusnak