[TYPO3] jedit not authenticating

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Tue Sep 12 16:21:50 CEST 2006

I do not know if this helps but I had jedit just stop working the other day.
I was able to get it going again by putting its default ts in my page
template. Normally it should just pick that up from the extension but for
some reason it stopped doing that. The code I put I my template was:

jeditpage = PAGE
jeditpage.typeNum = 761
jeditpage.config {
        no_cache = 1
        pageGenScript=EXT:jeditvfs/server.php
        admPanel = 0
}

I do not know if it will help you but it fixed my problem.

Ron Hall