[TYPO3] TemplaVoila javascript errors

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 23:30:33 CEST 2006

Hi Cameron,

On 10/24/06, Cameron Day <typo3english at cameron32.com> wrote:
> I am having a problem with TemplaVoila and typo3 4.0.2 on a red hat
> linux / mysql server.
>
> The install of TV and CSS extensions seemed fine according to the
> instructions in "futuristic template building" and most TV functions
> work, but when I click on an icon for my DS or TD for example (or any
> icon that has TV extensions in its drop down menu) I get a javascript
> error instead of a drop down menu.
>
> The error is:
> Line 188
> Char 6
> Error 'null' is null or not an object
> Code 0
>
> Has anybody else experienced this, and do you know how I can fix it?

I think you sent me an email about this on Sunday, so I'll answer here ;)

I've never had any problems like what you're describing but a bit more
information might help someone on the list track down what's happening
(plus, you can check out the TV newsgroup--typo3.projects.templavoila
on news.netfielders.org):

*- browser & browser version
*- TemplaVoila version
*- Context in which the error occurs (e.g. what module are you in?
There are several places that you might encounter DS/TO icons...)
*- Are you running anything on your local OS that might mess with
javascript (such as Norton products...)?

--
Christopher Torgalson