[TYPO3] TemplaVoila javascript errors

Cameron Day typo3english at cameron32.com
Tue Oct 24 23:19:43 CEST 2006

I am having a problem with TemplaVoila and typo3 4.0.2 on a red hat
linux / mysql server.

The install of TV and CSS extensions seemed fine according to the
instructions in "futuristic template building" and most TV functions
work, but when I click on an icon for my DS or TD for example (or any
icon that has TV extensions in its drop down menu) I get a javascript
error instead of a drop down menu.

The error is:
Line 188
Char 6
Error 'null' is null or not an object
Code 0

Has anybody else experienced this, and do you know how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Cameron