[TYPO3] TemplaVoila javascript errors

Cameron Day typo3english at cameron32.com
Tue Oct 24 23:53:46 CEST 2006

Thanks for the quick reply, Chris.

Browser is vanilla IE 6.0.2  on WinXP SP2.
TV version is 0.4.0  (The only version that was shown when I searched
it in the ext manager)
The error occurs in any module where the drop down menu for an icon
includes a TV extension.  Some examples: TV > Storage Folder > DS
icon.    Also filelist > templates > html icon next to my uploaded template.

Nothing on my OS that is stopping java.  No Norton, and other java
menus that don't have TV extensions within the typo3 admin work fine.

I'm guessing something went wrong with the install, or there is a
version compatibility issue with 4.0.2 and TV 0.4.0 -- Not sure if
there is a newer version of TV out there.  I will try the other group as well.

Thanks,
Cameron