[TYPO3] How to get the BE dummy usuable?

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Oct 13 19:26:59 CEST 2006

Hi!
I have to give a presentation next week and for this i need a backend
user (only one) with as few icons and forms as possible. I only want to
show how to create a page with an integrated image by dam.

Where to find a nice TS snippet that removes nearly _all_ the unwanted
form fields in the BE for this? I only need headline, standard pagetype,
text only, text with image, the headline there, the image section
(upload and choose) and the htmlarea textarea. And finally some save
buttons.. Not more, not less.

How to do it?

Greetings
Andreas