[TYPO3] How to get the BE dummy usuable?

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Fri Oct 13 20:07:25 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Where to find a nice TS snippet that removes nearly _all_ the unwanted
> form fields in the BE for this? I only need headline, standard pagetype,
> text only, text with image, the headline there, the image section
> (upload and choose) and the htmlarea textarea. And finally some save
> buttons.. Not more, not less.
>
> How to do it?

Hi Andreas,

I don't know where you can find a nice TS snippet for all of it, but
part of it is covered by the TYPO3 cookbook. There I found the following
information (great book by the way):

Content Columns:
- to have only the normal column:

TSconfig:
mod.web_layout {
	tt_content.colPos_list = 0
}

Forms:

basically: TCEFORM.table.field.removeItems = value

p.e.:
(for having only the normal column in the dropdown)
TCEFORM.tt_content {
	colPos.removeItems = 1,2,3
}

Then there is:
For reducing inputfields and possibilities to edit:
TCEFORM.table_name.field_name.disabled = 1

p.e.
TCEFORM.tt_content.header.disabled = 1

Additionally you can do something like:
mod.web_layout {
	noCreateRecordsLink = 1
	disableBigButtons = 1
	disableSearchBox = 1
	disableAdvanced = 1
}

So, I think this gives you a hint on where to look further. But if you
want to do it the easy way you might as well configure your user in the
user administration tool, I think nearly everything you want can be
configured there by just clicking.

HTH,

Susanne