[TYPO3] Linking to content elements

Rosina Bignall public at rosinabignall.com
Sat Oct 14 13:27:49 CEST 2006

Mike Meir wrote:
> Hi
>
> The YAML documentation is being translated into English, and there will
> be an English section in the support forums. The author has advised me
> that this is expected in November.

This is great to hear!  I am using YAML on several sites.

> The typo3 implementation is very well made, and clearly structured, and
> well worth investigating, especially if you are a newbie. Since you can
> see the typoscript which solves quite a lot of common problems and what
> it generates, it tends to make tsref considerably more comprehensible.

I can certainly confirm this.  Great job!  I don't know typoscript much
at all, since I'm a newbie to Typo3, and I've been able to read and
understand quite a bit from the implementation.

Rosina
http://RosinaBignall.com/
http://LearnersVillage.com/