[TYPO3] Commerce extension usage

Sebastian Stanger typo3 at stanger.org
Thu Oct 5 14:33:20 CEST 2006

Hi Sudara,

Sudara Williams wrote:
> Has anyone outside of the closed-beta testing circle managed to
> successfully implement the tx_commerce extension without a large amount
> of developer assistance?

Inspite of the checkout everything was quite easy to setup and works
quite fine. Only the TS-Navigation is still a problem, because of the
languages.
There were some problems with the paymentmethods, so I decided to create
my own checkout, a simple mailform.
You can see my Shop at www.laserworld.tv

> It is nice to see the examples that exist, but I am curious if a
> "normal" typo3 developer has got it up and running complete with order
> processing, cc payments through a gateway, etc...

> I'm running into a few issues, and have begun to submit bugs. I am I bit
> concerned about "if it's going to work at all" with the lack of
> documentation and implementation.

Yes, this is definitely a problem - the documentation, I think there
would not be that much questions for the developers, if there is a good
documentation.

> I am also interested in contributing some 'how-to' documentation in
> English, even if it is informal.

Regards from Germany,

Sebastian