[TYPO3] Commerce extension usage

Mon Oct 16 10:43:54 CEST 2006

Sebastian Stanger wrote:
> Hi Sudara,

Hi Sebsatian,
hi Sudera,
[..]

>> I'm running into a few issues, and have begun to submit bugs. I am I bit
>> concerned about "if it's going to work at all" with the lack of
>> documentation and implementation.
>

> Yes, this is definitely a problem - the documentation, I think there
> would not be that much questions for the developers, if there is a good
> documentation.
>
>> I am also interested in contributing some 'how-to' documentation in
>> English, even if it is informal.

we do know, that we currently have a lack in our documentation, as we
have only documentated thinks in the code or even worse in our minds.
Our current problem is, that all of us (Volker, Thomas and me) are very
busy in other projects. We have already a basic german documentation for
developers and a very good tutorial for editors. We also have sombody
who will translate all to english, but bevore we need to add realy a lot
to the developer documentation.

Are here any voluntueers for this job?

Regards

Ingo

> Regards from Germany,
>
> Sebastian

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung