[TYPO3] Commerce extension usage

Sudara Williams williams at web-crossing.com
Tue Oct 3 16:11:44 CEST 2006

Has anyone outside of the closed-beta testing circle managed to
successfully implement the tx_commerce extension without a large amount
of developer assistance?

It is nice to see the examples that exist, but I am curious if a
"normal" typo3 developer has got it up and running complete with order
processing, cc payments through a gateway, etc...

I'm running into a few issues, and have begun to submit bugs. I am I bit
concerned about "if it's going to work at all" with the lack of
documentation and implementation.

I am also interested in contributing some 'how-to' documentation in
English, even if it is informal.

I would be interested in other people's experiences,

Thanks and greetings from Austria

Sudara