[TYPO3] Switch to DIVs from TABLEs in template

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Nov 27 12:18:12 CET 2006

Tom Coady kirjoitti:
> I want to switch my site to a DIV layout as the CSS changes seem to ignore
> the different classes I've set for the table elements.

you must have done some error
If you have
you own classes work for ancestor elements,
because they are in the html-template,
should work

All classes for descendants are controlled by TypoScript.

> At the moment my
> template makes the following references:
>
>  # Substitute the ###content### subpart with some example content:
>  # content from the Normal column
>  subparts.content < styles.content.get
>  # content from the Right column
> # note that the "contentRight" id MUST be that, as it is used in the html
> template <td id="contentRight">
>  subparts.contentRight < styles.content.getRight
>
> So the hopefully simple question is how to switch these values to work with
> the names given to the DIV elements - if at all?
you presumably use
TD.all=1
put
DIV.all=1
in order to avoid unnecessary comments define every replaced content

DIV.id.contentRight=1