[TYPO3] Switch to DIVs from TABLEs in template

Tom Coady tom.coady at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:48:32 CET 2006

I want to switch my site to a DIV layout as the CSS changes seem to ignore
the different classes I've set for the table elements. At the moment my
template makes the following references:

  # Substitute the ###content### subpart with some example content:
  # content from the Normal column
  subparts.content < styles.content.get
  # content from the Right column
# note that the "contentRight" id MUST be that, as it is used in the html
template <td id="contentRight">
  subparts.contentRight < styles.content.getRight

So the hopefully simple question is how to switch these values to work with
the names given to the DIV elements - if at all?
TIA
Tom