[TYPO3] indexed_search: Search in levels

Markus Friedrich markus.friedrich at media-lights.de
Mon Nov 27 11:49:11 CET 2006

Hi there,

I have a problem with the indexed_search extension and I hope you can
help me!

I'm using the indexed search on a multi language website, there's one
tree for each language but a common website root. The problem is that
e.g. the search result from the german tree contains hits of the english
tree.

I tried to set a starting point, but it had no effect. I think I have to
use the possibility to search in levels, but I don't know how to
implement this. Perhaps you can give me a hint.

Thanks in advance.
Markus