[TYPO3] Lots of blank pages "Page is being generated..." in FE while showing pages from BE is fine!!

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Thu Nov 9 23:12:50 CET 2006

Hello,

I am experiencing a very strange problem IMHO:

I just finished a site for a Primary school, based TYPO3 4.02 and
TemplaVoila 1.1.0 and CSS.

The BE is comfortably fast and I got no problems rendering pages in de
FE as long as I stay LOGGED IN the back-end!!!

However, as soon as I log out from the BE, close the browser and
navigate the site the FE, I get LOTS(!) of of blank pages with the
famous message "Page is being generated..." in FE...

How come?  Any ideas?

Memory_limit in php.ini is even set to 180MB so that should not be a
problem. Server platform is FreeBSD and php-version is 4.4.4

I have never experienced this problem and have really no clue where this
problem comes from.

Please let me know if you have any suggestion or idea.

Thanks in advance!

grt,
-brt

--