[TYPO3] Insert news tt_content to suparts still don't work

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun May 28 01:20:28 CEST 2006

2006. május 27. 18.30 dátummal Krystian Szymukowicz ezt írta:

> hello
>
> This one should work.
>
> subparts.NEWS < plugin.tt_news
> subparts.NEWS {
>    code >
>    code = LATEST
>    latestLimit = 3
> }
>
> And best of all read the documentation. Its all there.
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_new
>s/current/view/1/4/

Thanks, now work:

I found this in the documentation.

lib.newsLatest < plugin.tt_news
lib.newsLatest {
  code >
  code = LATEST
  pid_list >
  pid_list = 2,3 # the pids of the pages where your news are stored
  catImageMode = 0
  catTextMode = 0
}
page.subparts.NEWSLATEST < lib.newsLatest

From your answer I add this rows.

>    latestLimit = 3

And anybody wrote me for a week adding these rows

plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 1 (id of your Single page)
plugin.tt_news.backPid = 0 (id of your List page)

If I combine this, the tt_news on the left works perfectly. But the on the
news page I can't see the single pages. Only the lists.
The two solution don't work together.

Please help me anybody. After my tt_content works well, I would update the
tt_news  with pleasure

Thanks Gabor Matyi