[TYPO3] Insert news tt_content to suparts still don't work

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun May 28 12:33:18 CEST 2006

Matyi Gábor napisa?(a):
> 2006. május 27. 18.30 dátummal Krystian Szymukowicz ezt írta:
>
>> hello
>>
>> This one should work.
>>
>> subparts.NEWS < plugin.tt_news
>> subparts.NEWS {
>>    code >
>>    code = LATEST
>>    latestLimit = 3
>> }
>>
>> And best of all read the documentation. Its all there.
>>
>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_new
>> s/current/view/1/4/
>
> Thanks, now work:
>
> I found this in the documentation.
>
> lib.newsLatest < plugin.tt_news
> lib.newsLatest {
>   code >
>   code = LATEST
>   pid_list >
>   pid_list = 2,3 # the pids of the pages where your news are stored
>   catImageMode = 0
>   catTextMode = 0
> }
> page.subparts.NEWSLATEST < lib.newsLatest
>
> From your answer I add this rows.
>
>>    latestLimit = 3
>
> And anybody wrote me for a week adding these rows
>
> plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 1 (id of your Single page)
> plugin.tt_news.backPid = 0 (id of your List page)
>
> If I combine this, the tt_news on the left works perfectly. But the on the
> news page I can't see the single pages. Only the lists.
> The two solution don't work together.

To make it simple you need at least 2 pages. One for SINGLE view and second for LIST view.
Make the page with SINGLE view as "Not in menu" - you can set it in "Page properties".

Now:
1. Go at the page where should be SINGLE view - insert tt_news plugin and configure it to
display SINGLE and and set the pid where the news are stored.

2. Go at the page where should be LIST view - insert tt_news plugin and configure it to
display LIST and and set the pid where the news are stored. (you have this one I think)

Then check what pid has page where SINGLE and news are displayed and set it as you wrote:

plugin.tt_news.singlePid = (id of your Single page)
plugin.tt_news.backPid = (id of your List page)

After the news generated with lib.newsLatest should point to (id of your Single page).

If you want to display SINGLE and LIST at one page check documentation.

I hope that helps.

--
Krystian