[TYPO3] Insert news tt_content to suparts still don't work

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun May 28 00:56:50 CEST 2006

2006. május 27. 18.30 dátummal Krystian Szymukowicz ezt írta:

> hello
>
> This one should work.
>
> subparts.NEWS < plugin.tt_news
> subparts.NEWS {
>    code >
>    code = LATEST
>    latestLimit = 3
> }

Hello, Thanks for your answer, but this doesn't work for me. I have new
content element on every page on right but I don't see the tree newest
news. Instead of I see the "tt_news configuration error" content.

For a week I questioned about this problem, but that also didn't worked for
me.

> And best of all read the documentation. Its all there.
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_new
>s/current/view/1/4/

Thanks, I know the documentation. But very large and complicated to
understand. There are many way to configure the whole tt_news, but what my
customert wanted a little bit complicated. Therefore I am quesioning.

In your soultion I dont understand how is set the general storage folder
id, the news storage record, the single and the list page.

I would happy if this tt_news works at length.

Thanks Gabor