[TYPO3] horizontal menu

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Tue May 23 16:39:45 CEST 2006

eeerrr, well i'm trying to place the horizontal menu in a div already on the
page, i.e. in the footer div, so that you basically can have a little menu
in the footer div.
When i place the horizontal menu(put the menu's div within the footer div),
the code shows in the outputted html , but does not show in IE. In firefox
it is right at the bottom of the page.

If i place the horizintal menu div as the first div in the html template and
position it to go at the foot of the page via css, it shows!!
If i can place it in any div i want in the html template, then it is much
easier to use.

I think this is a css problem, just seems odd that the menu is in the html
outputted code but doesn't render........hhhmmm!

regards,

Dave