[TYPO3] foldout menu problem-newbie!!

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Tue May 16 18:47:55 CEST 2006

Hi,
i've installed foldout menu, have inputted the stuff for the constant and
setup fields as per Graphical menu typoscript
example in the examples folder of the foldout menu extention.
However, i've no idea of how to place the menu on the page.
As per the 'Graphical' menu example, i 've put a div in my stylesheet and
template called menug, presuming this is where the menu would go, but it is
not showing apart from the marker being placed in the html code of the live
site.

test site - http://studio-33.com/index.php?id=1

Please help!!

regards,