[TYPO3] foldout menu problem-newbie!!

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue May 16 19:03:12 CEST 2006

Take a deep breath,

On 5/16/06, dave ashton <dave at bassmedia.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> i've installed foldout menu, have inputted the stuff for the constant and
> setup fields as per Graphical menu typoscript
> example in the examples folder of the foldout menu extention.
> However, i've no idea of how to place the menu on the page.
> As per the 'Graphical' menu example, i 've put a div in my stylesheet and
> template called menug, presuming this is where the menu would go, but it is
> not showing apart from the marker being placed in the html code of the live
> site.
>
> test site - http://studio-33.com/index.php?id=1

-- Do NOT hijack threads.
-- Go through some of the tutorials [1] or the TS By Example Manual
[2]. Once you've done that, if you still have problems then you should
first search the lists, and if that doesn't help THEN ask your
question on the lists.  (I'm telling you to review the documentation
because you said you have 'no idea how to place the menu on the page'.
This means that you either haven't done the tutorials, or that you
have simply opted to provide absolutely NO USEFUL INFORMATION in your
question. If it's the former, read them. If it's the latter, please
learn to ask better questions [3])
-- Read the list rules before posting [4]

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/
[2] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/current/
[3] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html