[TYPO3] PHP as content element

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl Ioannitis at intracen.org
Tue May 16 18:01:29 CEST 2006

Hello

I have forms of which I have to process the data entered via a PHP script. I would like to know the best practise to process data :

- (1) whether, I create a new Content Element in the page called by the ACTION attribute of the HTML FORM tag
- (2) I call a PHP script directly from this same ACTION tag.

For the first solution, I would like to know, if it is feasible of course, how I should proceed. The SCRIPT element does not seem to the one I am looking for.

For the second solution, I managed to process my data, but then I need to display a specific page with a specific ID. Anyone knows how to do that?

If you have solutions for both problems, thanks to help out.

Thanks
seb