[TYPO3] site crawler configuration to include tt_news

Johan Prawiro j.prawiro at profile-media.de
Mon May 8 16:33:03 CEST 2006

Rupert Germann wrote:

> here's a configuration which works for me:
>
> tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {
>   tt_news = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]=[_TABLE:tt_news;_PID:7]
>   tt_news.procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex, tx_cachemgm_recache
>   tt_news.cHash = 1
>   tt_news.pidsOnly = 18
> }
>
> _PID:7 is the sysfolder with the news records.
> pidsOnly = 18 is the page with the news singeview.
>
> greets
> rupert

Wow!
Thank you very much, Rupert!

Adding the "_PID"-part to the parameter-configuration and limitation to
one single-view-page really did the trick. I will have to add a similar
crawler-config to all the single-view-pages... but that's fine with me
(as long as it works and is not too messy).

Now I will just have to find out, how to run the crawler via a scheduled
task (Windows Server 2003)... *sigh* =)

thankful greetings,
Johan.