[TYPO3] site crawler configuration to include tt_news

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon May 8 13:01:15 CEST 2006

Johan Prawiro wrote:
> I'm  trying to crawl the whole site for an initial indexing (and later
> on a regular basis for indexing-updates) with the site crawler extension.
>
> But I just can't get the site crawler to generate the right URLs
> (single-view pages for each news-item) to pass to the queue. The
> documentation shows an example with the mini-news-extension and I tried
> to apply that config-scheme to tt_news.
>
> Am I on the right way? Or do I have to configure the site crawler
> totally different? Is it possible at all?
> Can someone help me, please? (I'm really stuck with that)

here's a configuration which works for me:

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {
  tt_news = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]=[_TABLE:tt_news;_PID:7]
  tt_news.procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex, tx_cachemgm_recache
  tt_news.cHash = 1
  tt_news.pidsOnly = 18
}

_PID:7 is the sysfolder with the news records.
pidsOnly = 18 is the page with the news singeview.

greets
rupert