[TYPO3] site crawler configuration to include tt_news

Johan Prawiro j.prawiro at profile-media.de
Mon May 8 10:12:07 CEST 2006

Hello everyone!

I'm  trying to crawl the whole site for an initial indexing (and later
on a regular basis for indexing-updates) with the site crawler extension.

But I just can't get the site crawler to generate the right URLs
(single-view pages for each news-item) to pass to the queue. The
documentation shows an example with the mini-news-extension and I tried
to apply that config-scheme to tt_news.

Am I on the right way? Or do I have to configure the site crawler
totally different? Is it possible at all?
Can someone help me, please? (I'm really stuck with that)

regards,
Johan.