[TYPO3] site migration

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Mon May 8 10:18:04 CEST 2006

Hello Michael,

- Export the database from the old server (with mysqldump if you have
access to the commandline, or a tool like phpMyAdmin)

- Upload all the files to the new server (make sure permissions are set
correctly)

- Import the database on the new server

- Go to the install tool (yourdomain.com/typo3/install/) and set the
changes you need (database user/password, imagemagick path, etc)

In most cases this should work. I never had any problems with it anyway.

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl