[TYPO3] Ajax Chat problem

saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Wed Mar 22 10:37:36 CET 2006

Hi All,

I m using AJAX Chat feature in my site. I have created both chat-room
and chat-entry in a sys-folder and also assigned that as PIDs in Ext.
Manager. I also assigned the ID of chat-room in General plugin options.
I selected "Chat" in Display select-box. The other option available is
"Rooms". I don't know how to use these options so can anybody help me?
My major problem is that when I login and Enter Chat-room , there is
nothing just blank text-boxes and list with a "send" button. Even after
typing a message and clicking "send" button,  nothing is displayed in
the message box. There are no emoticons either. Can anybody please help
me out from this condition ?

Thanks in advance,
Saurabh Pareek