[TYPO3] Ajax Chat problem

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Mar 22 10:50:22 CET 2006

Hi Saurabh. If you only have one chatroom, then you should set the plugin to
"CHAT" otherwise set it to "ROOMS"

If it is set to "CHAT" then you should also set the "The UID of the chatroom
if dosplay is set to 'Chat'" to the UID of the chatroom you created in the
sysfolder.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.15674.1143020248.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...