[TYPO3] CSS styled content with Typo3 4.0 RC1: remove default css

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Thu Mar 23 03:45:32 CET 2006

Robert Markula wrote:

> That's exactly what I meant. I couldn't find plugin.tx_cssstyledcontent
> in the template object browser, so I was unsure what to do.
>
> By the way *ahem* I don't consider myself as a newbee, and I usually
> know what I do :)

I'm probably going to be flamed for this but what I did was change the
following in tslib/class.tslib_pagegen.php

Find:
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->content.='<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="'.htmlspecialchars($ss).'" />';

Change to:
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->content.='';

This way config.inlineStyle2TempFile = 1 is used to remove all CSS and
output nothing. Then you can use css_styled_content and Page StyleSheet
Selector for specific extension pages on specific pages.

Greg