[TYPO3] problem with links form RTE HTMLarea

Michael Nardell miken at inetworld.net
Fri Mar 17 20:58:59 CET 2006

Thanks Michael for your suggestion. Not sure I understand how it
works... I am guessing that your TS Config would limit the functionality
of the RTE. But it would not resolve the links already created. Did not
give me the desired outcome

Here is the links that RTE has generated by default:

title="Opens internal link in current window" target="page"
class="internal-link">

Which seems is causing the linked page to open in a new window. I have
fixed this problem going back and manually setting the target field to
_self. I would rather not have to do this... I guess another solution
would be to make the default name of every page be "page" so that it is
unnecessary to go back and force each link to target _self. Any
suggestions would be great.

Mike