[TYPO3] problem with links form RTE HTMLarea

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Sun Mar 26 01:50:01 CET 2006

Michael,

It's true, my suggestion doesn't back fix problem links. However, you
could run a query like the following to fix things.

update tt_content
set content (? name) = replace(content
	, 'title="Opens internal link in current window" target="page"
class="internal-link"'
	, '')
;

Setting the target to page in the link won't do any good, unless the
frame that a page is within is called page. You might try "_top" or
"_self" instead.

Lastly, my two TS lines drastically remove the TS that causes most of
the default issues.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776