[TYPO3] Overwriting content instead of wrapping?

Jens Beckmann jensbeckmann at gmx.info
Tue Mar 14 08:03:00 CET 2006

Hi,

I want to fill a headline field with always the same fixed content, no
matter what a user has filled into the field in the BE.

In my particular case I want each download section (CType "uploads") on
the website to appear with the same heading, e.g. "Files to download".

Wrapping works fine like that:

tt_content {
   key.field = CType
   uploads.10 = TEXT
   uploads.10.field = header
   uploads.10.wrap = xx | xx
}

Now, how to overwrite the content instead of only wrapping it?
It is not working with:

      uploads.10.value = My fixed header      or
      uploads.10 = My fixed header

I could work it around with:

      uploads.10.wrap = My fixed header <!-- | -->

But this is not a very nice way, I think.

Thanks for any help
Jens