[TYPO3] Overwriting content instead of wrapping?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Mar 14 09:08:15 CET 2006

Hi Jens. Try examining the "uploads.10" using the "Typoscript Object
Browser", and you'll notice that the "uploads.10.field = header" is still
there, which overrides your value setting. Simply remove/clear the "field"
property and it should work.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1142319778.14846.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...