[TYPO3] Typo 3.8 password error reduex

Staas, Markus (IWMI) m.staas at cgiar.org
Tue Mar 14 03:29:30 CET 2006

I had the same error with yahoo hosting. Could not get into backend. But
after waiting a night it always worked. I could reproduce it like that 3
times. Just wait a night it'll work. No kidding.

But since I, build a lot of websites I did not want to use yahoo as
provider and changed to 1and1.com. there it was fine. I also had other
issues with a couple of extensions on yahoo hosting, that disappeared
when I switched.

Markus