[TYPO3] TS: Supply minW/minH with a value from a register

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Mar 11 11:07:51 CET 2006

Hi,

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia schrieb:
[...]
> Any workaround for this?!? Any idea why these two props are not of data type
> "pixel / stdWrap"?!?

probabbly because noone requested/needed that yet?

> Thanks for your help! It is much appreciated (and very neccesary!).

I am not that much into the img-issues but have filed a feature-request
and included a patch that should fix the problem.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2830

Please test it, also I am not sure if we can get that into 4 since
feature-freeze has just been made and I would consider it a new feature. ;(

hth,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag