[TYPO3] Typo3 validation

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 7 20:48:22 CET 2006

To be honest it should never validate when the addmin panel is there.

Thats because it - the admin panel - is inserted after the end of the
body text and the close of the html tag itself.

As long as it validates when your not logged in (or in your template you
have config.admPanel = 0) then your laughing ;-)