[TYPO3] CSS woes

Patrick O'Hara pdohara at practicalprogrammer.org
Wed Mar 1 22:11:14 CET 2006

Thanks, it is now nearly a valid page I am still getting a warning about the
meta type not matching
The character encoding specified in the HTTP header (iso-8859-1) is
different from the value in the <meta> element (us-ascii). I will use the
value from the HTTP header (iso-8859-1) for this validation.
Any idea what is adding this meta tag?

--
Tanks for your Support
Pat O'Hara