[TYPO3] Show clear cache button

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Jun 21 18:59:28 CEST 2006

An even better solution is to add these 2 lines to the PAGE TSconfig of the
SysFolder where the newsrecords are stored:

TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd =20,21
TCEMAIN.clearCache_pageSiblingChildren = 0

Then replace the "20,21" with the uid of the pages where the news are
displayed (LATEST,LIST etc.)
That way the cache is cleard for those pages, every time a new record is
created/edited in the SysFolder.

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

"Krystian Szymukowicz" <t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com> wrote in
message news:mailman.1.1150903722.9284.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...