[TYPO3] Show clear cache button

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Jun 21 17:28:40 CEST 2006

Xatucans wrote:
> Hi everybody, I create a user called NewsAdmin to administrate de tt_news
> section of my Typo3 site. NewsAdmin can only access to Web>List module and
> now I want to give him the option to see  Clear Cache and ClearFE buttons. I
> insert this code in NewsAdmin and his usergroup's TSconfig:
>
> options.clearCache.pages = 1
> options.clearCache.all = 1
>
> ...but it doesn't work. Does anybody know how can I show these button?

hello

This what you have used:

options.clearCache.pages = 1
options.clearCache.all = 1

will add possibility to clear cache from dropdown list. You will find
that dropdown list under all content elements at page.

AFAIK if you want to add clear cache buttons for BE user you can try to
install cl_becache extension.

--
Krystian