[TYPO3] obvious but odd question

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Wed Jun 21 17:55:15 CEST 2006

Sorry about this obviously simple question, but I have a site where the body
bg color is set <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

The problem is, I want to add a javascript onload function to the html
template body tag, but it keeps getting stripped out and replced with <body
bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

.

Nothing is set in the html/css styling static or contants.txt. Neither in
the stylesheet or html template.

Looked in the template analyzer and it doesn't seem to be there either.

Had a look in css styled content and it doesn't look like its there either.

I know its listed somewhere, just don't know where!!!

Any other places I'm missing???

Regards,

Dave