[TYPO3] A bug in the list view?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sat Jul 29 12:17:07 CEST 2006

Hi Tyler. It's and old bug, (but apparently not important enough to get
fixed.).
I posted a bugreport about the issue before TYPO3 v4.0 got released, as it
also appears in older versions of TYPO3..
See: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2211

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.1.1153998245.27644.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...