[TYPO3] A bug in the list view?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Jul 28 12:23:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

Tyler Kraft schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I'm using typo3 V4 and I timtab. I have a blog that has +1500 comments
> on it, and the client wants to be able to download a csv file of the
> comments. Under list there is the csv button, but no matter what I try
> it only ever will put the first 100 comments into the csv file it returns.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Or am I not doing something I should? Or is
> this simply a bug?

apparently the maxItems = 100 are coded at some places in
typo3/class_db_list.inc (grep for '100')

You can give it a try to overriding this via $TCA:

vi[editor] yourextkey/ext_tables.php

t3lib_div::loadTCA('table');
$TCA['table']['interface']['maxSingleDBListItems'] = '1500';

I am not sure if that gets applied to csv-export as well and don't know
how it might impact the performance of the singleview. Would be nice if
you give it a try and report back. ;)

IMO this really needs an improvement so please feel free to add this to
http://bugs.typo3.org if its not there yet.

Greets,
Peter
--