[TYPO3] A bug in the list view?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 30 14:58:24 CEST 2006

Hi Peter and Peter ;-)

Thanks for the feedback... So its a bug then - how do we nominal/request
that some bugs get fixed, or at least get higher prominence and importance?

To be honest this is such a  handy feature and I have wanted to use it
for ever but it always annoys me that it only will dot he first 100. It
would be useful to be able to export a list of all kinds of records and
I have several clients who have asked for this kind of think, but I
never tell them because its so frustrating to only be able to get the
first 100.

So I guess the question is  - how do I get this fixed for the next release?