[TYPO3] parse error hidden between frames after first installation

ill keepit teamsawa at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 22:30:52 CEST 2006

Hello All,

  Thanks in advance for any help with this. I just did a fresh installation, first time on shared webhost. I was able to run through install wizard and everything looks fine, except for an error hidden between two frames. I see this just when i first log into the BE and click List on the left hand menu. The error is hidden behind the two frames where you see the root of the site on the left and the BE user and Templates windows on the right. This is the error:

  Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/pardonme/public_html/beta/typo3/sysext/t3skin/noborder.html on line 1

  I can only see it partially because the two frames cover the error but if right click and select all and copy I can get the whole error. does anybody know what might be causing this, or how i can fix it?

  Ryan