[TYPO3] one template two sites

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 09:53:14 CEST 2006

Thanks Benjamin,

I'm already using TV and I love it. After I read the manual(and did some
exercising) I was able to set up a site in less than a 15 min.
I know you can select specific header parts by clicking on TO of the
template and selecting TemplaVoila. There you can select which header
parts you'll be using.
This means, correct me if I'm wrong, that for a given html template you
can create different variation of css file and then select the one you want.
One css with red background color, one with with bg color and so on.
Is this right?

Regards,
Aleksandar