[TYPO3] org-site's extension search issues

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 04:39:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 7/11/06, Katja Lampela <katja.lampela at lieska.net> wrote:
> Hello,

<snip>

> - the search doesn't work quite as one would expect: for example
> searching with the word "search" or "indexed" doesn't bring the indexed
> search plugin at all in the results, which is naturally quite strange.

<snip>

Just on this one topic--indexed search is not IN the repository. As a
system extension, indexed search is directly related to a particular
version of TYPO3 and so is included in the source. I think that it's
been like this since 3.8.0; you just have to go to your extension
manager and install it.

But don't ask me where the indexed search manual went...

-Christopher