[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Typo3 vs other CMSs

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jul 11 19:38:12 CEST 2006

> All those features though, wow. That's what got me hooked to T3, it was
> so  complex I didn't get it, but I wanted to know how to do it. So now
> things  like making a site really don't take very long anymore; I even
> copy most  of my TS between sites and customize it then.

I do the same. Commonly menus are issues, which are sometimes difficult.
But I have get always them solved - endeed I have needed sometimes this
list in order to define correct TypoScript. Option split, CASE and
if-statements makes possible incredible solutions (if-statements are for
me the most difficult). Without necessary flexibility menus work
inconsitent.