[TYPO3] migrating from midgard CMS

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Jul 10 19:47:53 CEST 2006

Marcelo N. Halpern wrote:
> Thanks all for the suggestions. We are still working on the general layout and
> site structure and we will start importing soon.
>
> I don't want to start a flame war, but I guess I'm not the only one migrating
> out of midgard?
>
> nh

You are the first one I have seen..... Properly there might be more ppl.

The problem with migrating is, that it is possible to write general
scripts,
however if midgard has a extension/plugin structure it is almost impossible
to write migrations scripts for all situations and create/load/import
this scripts into typo3 so it will always be a manual job I am afraid.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer